Same-day deliveries are only available by placing your order Contacting Us only.
Same-day deliveries are available from Mon – Sat for orders made before 12pm in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Our standard delivery services are completed between 9am – 6pm. Time specific deliveries are not available. Kindly contact us or leave a remark of your preferred time during your order & we will try our best to fulfill the request.
Delivery charge will be calculated at Shipping during checkout.
We recommend having the flowers delivered to an address where you or your recipient will be present on your delivery date to ensure flower freshness and avoid any unforeseen circumstances. Should you or your recipient fail to receive the flowers, a re-delivery service is available at an additional cost depending on the re-delivery location. Our special delivery team will deliver your flowers by hand. Please ensure that the contact information provided at checkout is accurate as refunds are not provided for failed deliveries due to incorrect contact information.
We take great pride in ensuring that our flowers are delivered on time and in great condition. However, if you ever face a problem or delay with your delivery, kindly Contact Us.
Returns & Refunds
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers do not meet our high quality standards, Project Catnip reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
- Once payment is successful, cancellation of the order is not available.
- Due to the perishable nature of flowers, We are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers or a full refund if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality as described below.
- In order to receive replacement flowers or a full refund, a photo image of the issue must be sent to Project Catnip by Contacting Us within one(1) day after the Delivery Time AND meet all the following criteria: (i)More than 50% of flowers are wilted or dead.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that the recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee may apply depending on your recipient’s location.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please Contact Us. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Project Catnip within one(1) day of the scheduled delivery time in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund. Refunds are not provided for failed deliveries due to incorrect contact information provided during checkout.
- Project Catnip is not responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service used or anything else outside of Project Catnip’ control.
- Project Catnip reserves the right to grant or refuse any refund requests unless stated otherwise.