By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All order requests on the website “www.projectcatnip.com” received are subject to acceptance by CAT LPY ENTERPRISE SDN. BHD. No. 002752997-V(legal entity for “Project Catnip”), and “We”(any of its personnel), reserve the right at our absolute discretion to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of a rejection, a full refund will be provided.
- “Delivery Charges” are calculated at shipping
- All prices exclude Delivery Charges unless stated otherwise.
- Flower deliveries are from Mondays to Sundays including public holidays or unless stated otherwise.
- Specific timed deliveries are not available unless stated otherwise.
- Same day deliveries are available via orders made by Contacting Us only.
- Every order made on the website will be required to select a “Delivery Time” for the order. Project Catnip reserves the right to change the Delivery Time however We will do our best to accommodate your preferred Delivery Time.
- Project Catnip reserves the right and absolute discretion to use any delivery method without prior notification.
- Project Catnip is not responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service used or anything else outside of Project Catnip’ control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact Project Catnip at +60123289213. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Project Catnip within one(1) day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund or replacement. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund or replacement. Please ensure that the contact information provided at checkout is accurate as refunds are not provided for failed deliveries due to incorrect & unreachable contact information.
- We can deliver to any address within stated states, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- If you wish to change your order “Details”(includes recipient address, card message, product choice, delivery date and delivery time) after making payment, you must Contact Us at least twelve(12) hours before the intended delivery time. Project Catnip is unable to provide refunds or replacements for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that the recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee may apply depending on your recipient’s location.
Abuse & Fraud
- Project Catnip reserves the right, with absolute discretion to hold an order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is completed.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Once payment is successful, cancellation of the order is not available.
- Due to the perishable nature of flowers, We are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers or a full refund if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality as described below.
- In order to receive replacement flowers or a full refund, a photo image of the issue must be sent to Project Catnip by Contacting Us within one(1) day after the Delivery Time AND meet all the following criteria: (i)More than 50% of flowers are wilted or dead.
- Project Catnip reserves the right to grant or refuse any refund requests unless stated otherwise.
- Refunds are not provided for failed deliveries due to incorrect & unreachable contact information provided during checkout.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit & debit cards as payment methods. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
Flower Availability and Substitution
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers do not meet our high quality standards, Project Catnip reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and Promotion Codes
- “Special Offers”(Includes promotions and discounts) are valid from the time that they are introduce to the end date of the Special Offers and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the Special Offers end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a Special Offers, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer Special Offers discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- Special Offers are contingent on availability and Project Catnip may change the terms of Special Offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- Project Catnip also reserve the right to offer different personalized Special Offers and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the Special Offer to redeem.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one(1) promotion code can be used per order.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- Project Catnip shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Project Catnip reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that We communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is important that the customer provides accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, We ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues. We will also use the customer’s telephone number for marketing communications from time to time.
- Recipient’s full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both Project Catnip and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.